Thursday, October 16, 2008

Decide for me pls!

Recently, a problem had actually reached me and i really got no idea how to solve it.
Yet, this problem got alot to do with my own future, that bloody future.
Now you guys answer me, would u like to stay in Manchester United as a reserve, or
become the first-line player of Malaysia team(lousy as you know)?
Well, everyone will surely had a different opinion about this. At first, i planned to play as a reserve in MU, but lately i discover whatever my lecturer told me is right. Being a first-line player in Malaysia team(MY) will provide you will some benefits as well. And this really struck me down. I has been thinking and thinking for days and days, and yet still no decision made.

Now u all might wonder why am i thinking about football stuff, perhaps i might be offered? LOL, too bad i am not. Whatever i had said is happening to me now.

MU= University of London, the top law university(suppose to be)
MY= University of Northrumbia, some "two hit six" university

Since that MU is the top law university, the test is definitely tougher than the others. Furthermore, if u failed one of the four paper, you will need to resit it IN A YEAR TIME.
which means, ONE YEAR IS WASTED! If u failed one time per year, that means a 3 years course will eventually become a 6 years course. WTF is this? Do some calcualtion, 19+6=25.
25 years old only able to come out to the society and work, and still not a lawyer yet. According to what my lecturer said, CLP(lawyer's license) needs around 3times of failing to pass. This means i will work as a lawyer at 28. Then i cant earn sufficient money, cant marry, cant have my own house, own car, own company, own wife. own children. I dowan to get marry at the age of 35 or 40. Its terrible, cause professionals said reproductive system will go down the slope after 35 xD

Yeah, you might now ask me to go for that TOOT university, but the problem is still there.
If i choose MU, whole course will only cause around 50k. While that damn MY will 'makan' 200k.
4 times differences, and you tell me which to choose? For sure, i do not want to burden my parents just to send me to overseas and gain that ******** certificate. I planned to get the money myself, but can anyone tell me how to earn 200k in 2years time? OR
Which bank or atm machines stores more cash in it?

TELL ME NOW, WHICH TO CHOOSE!

1 comment:

littlekatto said...

It's very interesting to know that you have this dilemma. May be we can talk?