Thursday, October 16, 2008

Car Molesting

Yeah! I got my license! Duh, long ago. I got it since January, but i drive less than 10times. This is really =.=''
All this happening just because my daddy tells me that driving is dangerous, if u wanted to go anywhere, ask me to fetch you. Then whats the license for? Is just for emergency purpose, if possible, dun drive!
Since i am a damn f***ing obidient boy, i just followed whatever they had said.
However, today, my friend had actually put a challenge on me to drive. I was "OMG, will i die? It had been history since the last time i drive." Nevertheless, face always come first, cannot sia sui de ma, so i just STOLE a car to drive. Ya, STOLE. I saw Vios car key lie at dining table, tak mungkin tak ambil kan. Poofs, took it and drive.

I drive with extra attention, praying that i would not bang any of the cars, but
.
..
...
....
.....
almost bang
.....
....
...
..
.
thats means never bang, but i guess my car MOLESTED another car's ASS. Luckily my car never HIT that car's ASS, if not i have to pay the compensation to the car for trespassing his/her ass. I got no money k, in serious economic crisis today, can survive also can be counted as those lucky one.

Lim Teh Section ended at around 12.30, then drove back safely, is safely, super duber hyper safe. Nothing went wrong. By the way, EAGLEEYE is FANSTATIC, i hereby to recommend everyone to watch it! MUST WATCH!
GSC and TGV should pay me =D

1 comment:

littlekatto said...

I think what you've done was really scary... You're putting risk to not only yourself but others as well. That license that you've got is just a TECHNICAL certificate to proof that you passed that $$ eating driving test. However, it doesnt mean that you are a safe driver by then. I understand it's really frustrating when you can't drive afetr having your license. I think I will have solution for you. Talk to me... :)