Thursday, November 6, 2008

Vacancy

I am writing for the sake of writing.
I am looking for those who can speaks well, aggressive(in the sense of promoting product), dare to talk, sound mind, whatever, and are in shortage of money to work.

As you all know, those Celcom, Digi, Maxis are running the program of changing operator but not the number you having now.
Well, this is the work you gonna do. All u need to do is persuade(including lie, cheat, force, impliedly forcing, expressly assaulting) them to change their operator to Celcom.

This job provides no basic, full commission based. For further information about the rate of commission, you can contact me personally.

If this job doesn't suit you, you can ask me for the other one, which is the credit card sales(include quite a number of banks). Just contact me or leave me a message if you needs a job.

No comments: